Are you seeking ways to change the name on your iPad? New iPad owners may be surprised or unsure of where to find the option for changing their device’s name. Different users may have different reasons for changing their names. Some people may think the existing name is a little repetitive, or if you have two or more iPads with the same name, you may find it difficult to find a suitable title during Airplay. Whatever the reason may be ipad air, we’ll show you simple ways to change the name of your device apple ipad. To find the quickest solution, read this post.
How to Change iPad Name?
The only way to change the name on your iPad pro is through the settings menu of the device. At the same time, keep in mind that connecting to your iCloud account via a browser will not allow you to change the name of your iPad mini.
- Turn on your iPad, then select the Settings app.
- Click the General option after pulling down the left-hand menu pane.
- Hit the About menu on the right-hand side.
- From the menu, choose the Name section.
- Get rid of or remove the existing name, then begin a new one. Additionally, you are allowed to include numbers, emojis, symbols, and special characters in the name.
- To save your iPad’s new name, click the Done option after supplying the most recent name for your device.
- Soon, you’ll be able to see your iPad’s special name.
All iPad cases devices running iOS 12 and later require the previously described instructions to be followed. If you’re using an outdated version, simply update your iPad to the most recent version to easily change the name.